The Science and Politics of Cancer
G Edward Griffin
Complete running time: 75mins
G. Edward Griffin gives a fantastic talk on the science and politics of Cancer unlike his other dvd, A World Without Cancer, this dvd takes you through the Cancer story on a more personal level. Mr Griffin leaves nothing out of this lecture and is absolutely vital in understanding the cancer story.
G. Edward Griffin address the following topics:
- Two opposed views of cancer.
- Pancreatic enzymes and food factors in the control of cancer.
- How the pharmaceutical cartel captured the medical profession.
- How (and why) Sloan Kettering falsified research to discredit Laetrile.
- Is there a conspiracy to withhold a control for cancer?
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: